8 String Stereo- 3 BASS/5 GUITAR
My stereo 8 string guitars are made so you can be a bassist and guitarist at the same time. Each side has a separate circuit with separate outputs. It is best to split the two frequency ranges so that the bass does not take up the full range of the speaker and muddy things up.
My 8 strings are 29" (bass scale) and 25" guitar scale with a 2 3/16" nut width. I experimented with many different combinations of scales and widths, and found these to be the most comfortable to play for extended periods of time, with the best possible tone, and excellent intonation. I designed my stereo 8 string guitars from my own experience playing and performing with the instrument. Call or email for more info.
- Solid Mahogany, Walnut, Swamp Ash, or Alder body
- Carbon fiber reinforced maple neck
- Two way adjustable truss rod
- Ebony headplate veneer
- Ebony or Rosewood fretboard
- Seymour Duncan humbucker/guitar
- Bartolini 8S/bass
- Bass master volume and tone controls
- Guitar Master volume, 3 way switch, master tone control.
- Handwired /cloth wire/CTS pots
- Chrome Hardware
- Bone Nut
- Custom TKL hardcase
- Limited - Lifetime - Warranty
Other options include but are not limited to:
- Maple top
- Any color you want!! (within reason)
- Any wood you want! (within reason)
- Top bindings
- Custom inlay
- Gold or black hardware
- Fralin or Lollar pickups
8S - Solidbody
The 8S solidbody was designed, and is built to be the workingman's/roadworthy 8 string, but it is just as at home with the finest boutique instruments. The bass tones are strong and punchy and can be toned back to be just a thumping thud of ground shaking boom. The crisp and shimmering guitar tones can be colored by the pickup and wood selection (call or email for details) to suit your personal style.