I require a $700 deposit to get started on your guitar. The deposit is non-refundable once I start on your project. The remaining balance is due upon completion of your instrument and prior to shipping. When you receive your guitar you have a 7 day trial period, during which you can return the instrument (in original condition) for a refund minus the cost of shipping and the deposit.
CUSTOM PROJECTS that are considered to be personalized to the recipient, (custom body shape, custom inlay, non-standard wood choice, custom scale lengths, etc.) are not returnable.
I currently haveabout a 6 month wait for a custom acoustic, and about a 3-4 month wait for an electric, from deposit to delivery of your guitar.
To begin the process, please contact me either by phone at (919) 932-9729, or by using my contact form here.
WES LAMBE GUITARS warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the instrument is owned by the original purchaser, and until the ownership of the instrument is transferred to another.
The following conditions are specifically excluded from and may void the warranty:
- Electronic components and hardware carry the warranties of their respective manufacturers.
- Damage caused by temperature or humidity.
- Any unauthorized modifications or alterations made to the guitar.
- Any damage caused by misuse, negligence, accident, improper use or unauthorized repair.
- Normal wear and tear, tonal characteristics, worn frets, worn tuning machines, or finish damage caused by extreme cold or contact with plastics or solvents.